The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

ARCHICAD-related community events

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, gkmethy

Date:
March 08, 2011 | 6:30PM - 8:30 PM | Central Time

11487 Valley View Rd
Eden Prairie, MN

Among other things, we will be discussing opportunities for leveraging ArchiCAD to help get and retain work. It's a big topic and a little different from what we usually discuss. But there are a lot of ideas floating around the group and it'd be great to share. And after two meetings that lean more towards the academic end of the spectrum (December & January) it will be a nice counterpoint.

And as always bring anything you want to share and any questions you might have. We'll have a projector and at least one machine with AC11-14. If there's anything specific you'd like to learn about, feel free to e-mail me beforehand.
Date:
Tuesday May 17, 2011 | 6:30PM - 8:30 PM |

11487 Valley View Rd
Eden Prairie, MN

Exact topics TBD. We will have a short presentation on the curtain wall tool. And I'm sure there will be plenty of other tips, tricks, examples of member's recent work, and anything else people want to know about. I know I've been learning some cool new modeling methods that I'll be sharing. If there's anything in particular you'd like to learn about e-mail me.
Date:

Tuesday September 20, 2011 | 6:30PM - 8:30 PM |

11487 Valley View Rd
Eden Prarie, MN

All about ArchiCAD 15. I started my first project in ArchiCAD 15 the first week in August and I know I'm going to have a lot to share. How about the rest of you? What do you think? Let's get together and share. For anyone not on 15, this will be a great opportunity to learn about all the great advances. Can't wait to learn? Check out this recent blog post about all the little changes in ArchiCAD 15. http://www.shoegnome.com/2011/07/28/all ... dvertised/

As always feel free to bring anything you want to share and any questions you might have. We'll have a projector and at least one machine with AC11-15. If there's anything specific you'd like to learn about, or you want more information, feel free to e-mail me before hand.
Date:
January 30, 2012 | 6:30PM - 8:30 PM | Central Time

11487 Valley View Rd
Eden Prairie, MN

Description:
Many of us have been using ArchiCAD 15 for half a year now. I'm sure we'll talk about what we've learned and how we've been liking it. Does anyone have any projects they'd like to share? I know I have a few. And over the past few months I've learned a bunch of new tricks --both productivity and modeling techniques. So I'll share as many of those as I can. As always feel free to bring anything you want to share and any questions you might have. We'll have a projector and at least one machine with AC11-15. If there's anything specific you'd like to learn about, or you want more information, feel free to e-mail me before hand. (jared@shoegnome.com)
Date:
Wednesday May 9th, 2012 | 6:30PM - 8:30 PM |

11487 Valley View Rd
Eden Prarie, MN

What have you been up to since our last Usergroup meeting? I've been busy learning a whole bunch of new things about ArchiCAD.

No RSVP is necessary, but if you want to come early to eat dinner at a nearby restaurant with other enthusiastic ArchiCAD users, let me know.

For more details:
http://www.shoegnome.com/2012/04/23/min ... -9th-2012/