The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Label, Text, Dimension, Markers...

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, gkmethy

What's your opinion about this wish?

Essential (5)
47%
Important (4)
39%
Average (3)
8%
Not important (2)
2%
Not needed (1)
5%
By Laura Yanoviak
klaude wrote:Stop spending money on expensive marketing crap...

I REALLY doubt this is an issue. And I, for one, think GS marketing is more important than customizable arrowheads -- I would also doubt that one has anything to do with the other.
By DaveOlufs
I asked about customizable arrowheads when I started back in 1997. That was one of the first things I wanted... Why? Because the default arrowheads were ugly but at the time one was stuck with ACs forced look. Things haven't changed much in 13 years.

It's hard to incorporate personality into AC drawings. Oh, but maybe you're not suppose to... what was I thinking. But look at the other things AC can do...
By Brad Elliott
This is unbelievable. My cheap pdf mark up program that has nothing to do with CAD even has this option.
By SLByrne
DaveOlufs wrote:I asked about customizable arrowheads when I started back in 1997. That was one of the first things I wanted... Why? Because the default arrowheads were ugly but at the time one was stuck with ACs forced look.

I am a new user, and I agree!! The default arrowheads are ugly, and not even standard size. The first thing I wanted to do was to customize the arrowheads to the standard of length = 3 times the width. It's a shame we've had to beg for it for 20 years ..... and still not have a standard sized arrowhead. Seems like it should be so simple..............
By John Dunham
Also, being able to have different types of heads at the ends of lines e.g slashes, circles, dots, etc. as well as different combinations e.g an arrow one end, a circle at the other, etc....this is so basic we shouldn't be asking for it...