The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Forum dedicated to students; the ARCHICAD Student/EDU version; and GRAPHISOFT’s educational policy

Moderators: Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, gkmethy

By enrypio87
Nothing...only in safe mode works.
It seems that there is some conflict.
I'll try to uninstall autocad and cinema 4D before installing again archicad 14.
By LaszloNagy
I mean in the Control Panel, there is the Program and Feature Dialog which lists all installed programs.
I want to check if I see any suspicious program that may interfere with ArchiCAD.
By LaszloNagy
I would first check those Dell Datasafe programs, and also the McAfee virus protection software.
Try to either uninstall these or end their processes in the Task Manager, see if that makes any difference.
By LaszloNagy
I'm out of ideas.
You should contact your local reseller with the report so they can handle it.
By Barry Kelly
Wasn't there something mentioned about "Windows indexing" I think that messes up Archicad?
I think there might be something in Archi-wiki about it.
I will try and look later if you don't beat me to it?
Barry.
By Barry Kelly
The "File Indexing" (not Windows indexing as I said before) might be just a speed issue and not one that would stop Archicad running.

The only other thing that I can think of is do you have full read and write permissions to all of the Graphisoft program files?

The fact that you can start in safe mode makes me think as a user you have different permissions.

Barry.