The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Forum dedicated to students; the ARCHICAD Student/EDU version; and GRAPHISOFT’s educational policy

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, gkmethy

By stefan
If the experience from last year is any indication: two weeks after the classes for the next semester have started... (we use the Dutch version from Kubus).

Had to start in AC14 last year, as AC15 was a bit too late.

And I say this knowing that our local reseller announced availability somewhere in September.

The Morph tool would come in very handy for the modeling I am currently doing ;)
Hello,

I can't find any link to Archicad 16 International Edu on my account on MyArchicad.com . I am registered as a user in Poland. Do I have to wait for localised version to be able to download international version too ?
By stefan
Any idea when the Dutch (NL/BE) version will be available? I'll have to start teaching at the end of September, but I don't have access to this new version yet. Would be nice to have it coincide better with the start of the academic semester, if at all possible.
By stefan
Katalin Takacs wrote:Dear Stefan,

we schedule to upload the different ArchiCAD 16 NED versions to http://www.myarchicad.com at the beginning of next week.

Still waiting. I need to make a series of video-tutorials for our classes and have to start on the 25th of this month... I'll probably have to start with r15 then.

I can't even download the INT version as the MyArchiCAD portal is only providing the localised version. This is getting tricky.