The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Tips and tricks, suggestions, problems. (regularly monitored by GSHQFAdmin)

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, gkmethy, apolgar, GSHQfadmin

By LaszloNagy
I got word back from Graphisoft: the paragraph in the Etiquette stays so as to have as many people using their real names as possible, but there won't be a penalty for not doing so. We will not go badgering everyone to select a new User Name.
By Barry Kelly
laszlonagy wrote:We will not go badgering everyone to select a new User Name.

We should get David Maudlin to add it to his spiel. :wink:

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum - as well as a real user name and location.

Barry. :wink:
By s2art
Barry Kelly wrote:

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum - as well as a real user name and location.

Too late - they've already registered :cry:
By David Maudlin
s2art wrote:
Barry Kelly wrote:

Too late - they've already registered :cry:

They should be able to edit their location in their profile, maybe my Text Clipping needs a revision! :)

David