The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Discussions about managing ARCHICAD in architectural practices (Project Setup, Templates, Attributes, Migration, Compatibility with Previous Versions, Preferences/Work Environment, User/Project/Application Administration/Management etc.)

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, gkmethy

Hi All,

After updating our ArchiCAD 18 template file to ArchiCAD 20, and cleaning up all missing objects and textures, after a few open and closes I end up with some duplicated library parts popping up out of nowhere. I can delete them but they will return.

Any idea how to prevent this from happening?
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Do you have Hotlinked Modules placed in your file? I think a Hotlinked Module can bring in its own Embedded library.
If you go to the Library Manager, under Embedded library, is there any info about where those files are coming from?
laszlonagy wrote:Do you have Hotlinked Modules placed in your file? I think a Hotlinked Module can bring in its own Embedded library.
If you go to the Library Manager, under Embedded library, is there any info about where those files are coming from?

Hi Lasz,

There aren't any hotlinked modules in the file, the image below indicates that there arent even any instance of these objects placed.
Attachments
Capture.PNG