The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Visual appeal, Interactions (Navigate, Select, Edit, Input), User Interface Components...

Moderators: Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, gkmethy

What's your opinion about this wish?

Essential (5)
25%
Important (4)
63%
Average (3)
13%
Not important (2)
No votes
0%
Not needed (1)
No votes
0%
Seems TEDIOUS to go setup a rendering SCENE for one project, then have to EXPORT and IMPORT into another project..

Would be nice if this were a more global default? Maybe part of the LOADED LIBRARIES...

I also feel the same about SCHEDULES...
I think you do these things in Template Files, no? Whenever there is a Library or Rendering Scene or Schedule Settings you wish in all your Projects (actually this applies to any settings that can be exported/imported), you should import these settings into your Template File and then all your later Projects will have that setting.
Would that be a solution for you?
laszlonagy wrote:I think you do these things in Template Files, no? Whenever there is a Library or Rendering Scene or Schedule Settings you wish in all your Projects (actually this applies to any settings that can be exported/imported), you should import these settings into your Template File and then all your later Projects will have that setting.
Would that be a solution for you?

True and good... but there's also BACK TRACKING to projects PREVIOUS to setting my killer rendering scheme...
Yes, it needs to be done as well for ongoing projects. Can be a bit time-consuming if there are many. So for those I would do the import only if and when it is actually needed.