The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Everything related to BIMx and BIMx Docs: functionality, platforms, features, etc.

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, gkmethy

By Roopa A
How to take model to bimx in Archicad 21
By David Maudlin
Roopa:

It has to be Published. Look for the command Publish BIMx Hyper-model... to walk you through the steps.

You should add a Signature to your Profile (click the Profile button near the top of this page) with your ArchiCAD version and operating system (see mine for an example) for more accurate help in this forum.

David
By Roopa A
BIMx is not working in ArchiCAD 18
Y
I have installed ArchiCAD 18, 19, 20 and 21 and BIMx is working fine in ArchiCAD 19 but not in AC 18, Y?
By Barry Kelly
Roopa A wrote:BIMx is not working in ArchiCAD 18
Y
I have installed ArchiCAD 18, 19, 20 and 21 and BIMx is working fine in ArchiCAD 19 but not in AC 18, Y?

It is not working - if so what is the problem?
Or you just can't find the 'Publish to BIMx Hyper-model' command in the File menu? - if so do you have the standard work environment set.

Or from the 3D window you can FILE menu > SAVE AS and change to BIMx file type.

Check also the Add-on Manager (Options menu) to make sure the BIMx add-on is installed correctly.
If not I think you have to re-install Archicad as it is part of the installation.

Barry.
By Roopa A
Barry Kelly wrote:
Y

Or you just can't find the 'Publish to BIMx Hyper-model' command in the File menu? - if so do you have the standard work environment set.

Check also the Add-on Manager (Options menu) to make sure the BIMx add-on is installed correctly.
If not I think you have to re-install Archicad as it is part of the installation.

Barry.
By Barry Kelly
Roopa A.
Did you have success or not?

Barry.
By Roopa A
Barry Kelly wrote:Roopa A.
Did you have success or not?

Barry.

No sir :(
By Roopa A
Roopa A wrote:
Barry Kelly wrote:
Y

Barry.

I tired Publish to BIMx Hyper-model command also there when it is publishing its not publishing BIMx.
And even I tried File> Save as command also it is not opening in BIMx. Nothing is showing.
Direct BIMx is also not opening.
I re-installed it still the same problem.
By Erwin Edel
Try saving to desktop, maybe the path you are saving to is giving issues (network location, long path name, etc).
By Roopa A
Erwin Edel wrote:Try saving to desktop, maybe the path you are saving to is giving issues (network location, long path name, etc).