The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Topics related to the Grasshopper-ARCHICAD Connection and the various tasks that can be achieved with it.

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, gkmethy

By LaszloNagy
Pat,

Maybe I am wrong but AFAIK the Grasshopper-ARCHICAD Connection is a released product, and it is not in beta anymore.

That beta site was important during the beta phase of the connection.
Now ARCHICAD-Talk has this separate forum dedicated to GH-AC Connection.

As far as I see the Connection is updated for both AC20 and AC21 as can be seen on its download page:

http://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/add ... ion-plugin

If you have any wishes or suggestions for future functionality post it in this forum and it will get to GRAPHISOFT.
I am sure GRAPHISOFT continues to develop the GH-AC Connection.
laszlonagy wrote:Pat,

Maybe I am wrong but AFAIK the Grasshopper-ARCHICAD Connection is a released product, and it is not in beta anymore.

That beta site was important during the beta phase of the connection.
Now ARCHICAD-Talk has this separate forum dedicated to GH-AC Connection.

As far as I see the Connection is updated for both AC20 and AC21 as can be seen on its download page:

http://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/add ... ion-plugin

If you have any wishes or suggestions for future functionality post it in this forum and it will get to GRAPHISOFT.
I am sure GRAPHISOFT continues to develop the GH-AC Connection.

The release is still listed as Beta, but I see what you're getting at.

A little confirmation or notice on the forum to say they have moved, even locking new threads would be helpful. My post there still stands unanswered and is the latest topic in the main section, so they definitely aren't monitoring the site anymore.
By LaszloNagy
I suspect that the Mac version of the GH-AC Connection is listed as beta since Grasshopper for Mac is in beta, it is still very much a work-in-progress:

http://www.grasshopper3d.com/page/grasshopper-for-mac

But the Windows version is not in beta, it is released product for a while now.
By leceta
Pat, I guess we are the last survivors... by the way, I sent you a solution (hopefully) for your problem with column rotation...

In case that the old forum is no more officially active, it would be a detail to give us a notification. We don't deserve this treatment...
runxel wrote:
leceta wrote:not worries Runxel, just wondering what was your point of view about that particular asseveration.

by the way, thank you very much for your development of GDL plugin for sublime!

Got carried a little bit away in my first post maybe :lol:
Funnily enough: yesterday evening I got an invitation for testing a pre-release version of Rhino – seems like they ship Rhino 6 this year for real!
And with it comes: Grasshopper 1 with a lot of new features, bugfixes and great speed improvements...
My hopes at the moment are Graphisoft waited indeed for this.

Thanks alot Leceta, music to my ears! ; )
Stay tuned! I will release a new version in a few days with many improvements.

That is great news. I still have more than 80 Days left on Rhino 5 demo. When it expires I can get another 90 days for Rhino 6
:D