The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Producing imagery with ARCHICAD or 3rd party products; Surfaces; Lighting; Cameras; Artlantis/Cinema 4D/Maxwell etc.

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, gkmethy

I don’t think your hardware is ‘up to it’ corona uses intel AVX2 instruction set which did not exist in 2008 when your processor was released

Regards
Scott
I don’t think your hardware is ‘up to it’ corona uses intel AVX2 instruction set which did not exist in 2008 when your processor was released

Regards
Scott

Thank you, Scott.

Strange, because this processor is still for sale, it is very strange to orient the Corona to "fresh" processors only.

I wrote in support (support@corona-render.com) and on their official forum, but already second day they are not responding.

Alas.
Playing with metallic surface. 2500 px wide, downsized to 1500. About 5 mins. Color correction in PS. I have to admit this is fun.

It really is fun.
I can't count the number of hours I've spent so far playing around with it and rendering old projects directly from inside ArchiCAD.

That's a nice shot. I see you've been trying out the displacement feature.
It's so easy with this renderer (if you've got good maps) to get good displacement even though the bump feature is pretty good on its own.