The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Speed/Display issues/unfamiliar error messages, crashes/hangs or any other problems regarding Archicad (Example: I get an error message when the 3D Window is generated, please help!).
Note: If your problem seems to be an Archicad error please always report it to your local reseller!

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, Gordana Radonic, nbalogh, gkmethy, mnguyen

I'm having the same problem in both computer I have Archicad installed. This is very annoying, a real pain in the a$$. Both of them are using completely different fonts, and it happens to be that in one case the font used is showing missing characters for operators like < or >.

This has to be fixed ASAP. Properties are a key part of BIM production.
This is a serious problem. There is no way to reinstall the system.
I was trying to find this font in windows by appearance.
(The * symbol has 5 rays, the Q symbol has a tail from the bottom, etc.)
Selected only 2 fonts.
But they all support the Cyrillic alphabet.
And it doesn't look like the editor is using an embedded font, because each type of font in the editor is different.
The problem appeared after installing MS SQL Server 2019

As a temporary solution - select text and copy using Ctrl + Insert, edit in notepad, then paste back using Shift + Insert.
Or You can use Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V.

This is how it looks in notepad:

IF ( {Property:Эвакуационный выход - Emergency exit/Emergency exit - Эвакуационный выход}; "EE"; "Не является путём эвакуации" )
Attachments
Удали меня.PNG
Удали меня.PNG (8.99 KiB) Viewed 82 times