The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

ARCHICAD-related ads (Please check the etiquette for the rules. All posts older than a month will be automatically pruned!)

Moderators: Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, gkmethy

By Leif Rideout
selling my extra seat - just paid Archi plus for the next year so it is really a 23 seat, thanks! Leif
By LaszloNagy
Please do not discuss prices here, you will be able to do so in private messages.
I have deleted that portion of your post.
By Leif Rideout
My ArchiCAD 23 seat/key/dongle is now listed on ebay
By Karl Ottenstein
Do check with your reseller / distributor for the terms (and fees) of transferring a license to someone else. I believe - but am not at all sure - that you need to upgrade the key to AC 23 yourself before transfer, as I do not believe (??) that your ARCHIPLUS subscription transfers to a new user. And, of course 23 will not be ready until September so the key cannot be upgraded until then.

If you don't mind, post what you find out back here for anyone else considering something similar.

Cheers.
By Leif Rideout
All explained in the ebay listing.
By Leif Rideout
Apparently Graphisoft is not interested in helping us re-sell our software. I was not allowed to list a price for my seat and now my report of the current transfer fee has been deleted. I'm still listed on ebay, so if you'd like to know what is involved in selling a seat either call your reseller or look at my ebay listing
By Leif Rideout
I wonder what happened to the "community" we used to have where there was a classified to openly & easily sell our keys? I bought 3 & sold 3 others as the biz grew & shrank. It used to be easy & Graphisoft provided us with a valuable service. Guess it's all corporate now?