The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Producing imagery with ARCHICAD or 3rd party products; Surfaces; Lighting; Cameras; Artlantis/Cinema 4D/Maxwell etc.

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, gkmethy

By Lobs Design
Hi, Can anyone tell me if I can remove the random black line that appears down the Metal - Fence Chainlink texture, see attached. I just want it to appear as continuous chainlink.
Thanks in advance.
Attachments
Chainlink.jpg
By LaszloNagy
I checked it and that vertical gray band is part of the Texture's image file.
So you would have to extract the LCF containing the Surface Catalog, and modify the image file in an image editing software to remove that band.

I have actually created it out of interest. The modified Texture file is in the attached ZIP file.
Place it in the Embedded Library of the Project and then modify the Surface to assign this Texture instead of the default one.
Attachments
(14.25 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
By Lobs Design
LaszloNagy wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 11:02 pm
I checked it and that vertical gray band is part of the Texture's image file.
So you would have to extract the LCF containing the Surface Catalog, and modify the image file in an image editing software to remove that band.

I have actually created it out of interest. The modified Texture file is the attached ZIP file.
Place it in the Embedded Library of the Project and then modify the Surface to assign this Texture instead of the default one.
That was perfect, thank you very much :D