The Global Archicad Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Speed/Display issues/unfamiliar error messages, crashes/hangs or any other problems regarding Archicad (Example: I get an error message when the 3D Window is generated, please help!).
Note: If your problem seems to be an Archicad error please always report it to your local reseller!

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, gkmethy

By RabbitRabbit
Hello,

I'm having issues with ArchiCad 3d model display: surface textures are showing fuzzy on certain sides, model is wobbling while moving around, element edges are not where they need to be.
(Also when exporting model as collada file it doesn't open in Lumion. These problems seem to be related.)

I don't have any similar issues with other ArchiCad files or collada files in this computer. This problematic file was started by another architect who used to work here before me so I don't know why, when or how this problem started.

screenshots:

Thank you for advice.
By Lingwisyer
Rather than linking image files using [ img ], you can upload images directly to the forum. The forum always seems to have an issue loading external images...
By LaszloNagy
Is you model far from the Project Origin? If it is, can you check what happens if you move you whole model back close to the Project Origin? Does it handle the issue?
Ty for answer.

It wasn't too far from project origin. It possibly had to do with classification system. I don't know much about that topic but I found a solution to exporting as collada file just by copying entire model to another Archicad file. So it's ok now.