The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Sections/Elevation/3D Document/Worksheets/Details etc., Annotations, Texts, Labeling, Autotext/Project Info, Layouting, Renovation Filters, Graphic Overrides, Revisions/Issues, Printing/Plotting, PDF, Mark-Up, etc.

Moderators: Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, gkmethy

By PukisArch
"Add wall Recesses to Zones" is not working properly then using "Custom corner" for windows.
We can see two rectangles in the corner, plus the column in the window area is not subtracted from zone.
The same in AC22 and AC23
Any suggestions?
Attachments
Komentaras 2019-10-26 231552.jpg
By PukisArch
What do You mean "need to be interested" ?
Maybe Graphisoft should check this nonsense?

Are there any ideas how to solve this problem?
If I use "corner window", everything is OK, but window with custom corner is causing this problem.
Attachments
Zone 02.jpg
Zone 01.jpg
PukisArch wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:27 pm
What do You mean "need to be interested" ?
I mean "you have to check". It is just a quite wrong translation.
I do not use this kind of zone parameters because I prefer always using measured area.

Have you tried to check if this is a calculated area bug or simply a graphical representation bug?
By mnguyen
Hello,

Thank you for reporting the issue here and I am very sorry about the experience! I can understand the frustration that the defect has brought to you!

I can reproduce the issue in-house, thanks to your screenshot! It was extremely helpful with the investigation. It looks like a defect to me, but I will have our Technical Support Team to investigate it further. As soon as I have the conclusion, I will reach out to you!

Thank you very much for your understanding. I wish you a great day!

Best regards,
Minh