The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Sharing a project for a team, accessing projects remotely. Setup of BIMcloud/Users/Roles, Working/Messaging in Teamwork (Example: What are the firewall settings for the BIMcloud to make it accessible over the Internet?)

Moderators: ejrolon, Barry Kelly, Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, gkmethy, Istvan Moharos, Marton Kiss

BIMcloud, Send, gives me a 'Send Succesful' notice reaffirmed by a 'Changes were successfully sent.' followed by a 'Some elements in your Workspace were fixed by ARCHICAD.', which sounded to me rather scary.

Hitting 'Show in Browser' takes me to the explanation that ARCHICAD decided it should delete an Arc/Circle. Shouldn't there be an advance warning?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2020-04-12 at 12.39.27 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-04-12 at 12.38.42 AM.png
Hi Ignacio,

When you get a message like this, it means that ARCHICAD found corrupted elements. These are usually too small to be visible, or has other geometry related corruption. These deletions happen to prevent a Send & Receive issue next time you hit the button.

In almost all cases, it is not visible later that ARCHICAD deleted anything from the project.

On the other hand, I understand why it scared you. I will report your feedback to the responsible people. Thank you.

Kind regards,
Noémi