The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Discussions about any other product with no dedicated forum - MEP Modeler, ARCHICAD Goodies, 3rd-party Add-Ons, operating systems, products of other vendors, etc. (Example: Which Add-On is the best for creating special Stairs?)

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, gkmethy

By Jp1138
bouhmidage wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:50 am
So i can understant that it's included in ArchiCAD 24 and it will be impoved later ?

I was under the impression that it wasnt a Graphisoft product, but it requires Archicad 24 to work, so that´s why you need to be in the beta program. I hope I am wrong, though.
By runxel
Well yeah, it requires Archicad 24, but I doubt we see it getting shipped with 24.
It is a GS product tho. Or at least kinda. (Easy to figure out, since the website was leading to one of their engineers for a while)

I guess there are no things which would strictly prohibit to backport Param-o to AC 23, but if you are a programmer of course you always want to be cutting edge :P

Still, a good thing to see anybody is working on something relevant for the 21st century. And still, GS s*cks at communication. Don't let your users do guesswork, GS!
Whoever of GS reads this: your products are best in class, but it suffers from your silence. Shame!
By bouhmidage
runxel wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:33 pm
your products are best in class, but it suffers from your silence. Shame!
This is the best phrase i ever read ! The ArchiCAD rival isn't a powerfull tool, but it's marketing strategy is well done.
and it seems that GS Team is reading here, marketing stratefy is changing, more Events, More communication, more posts on social media, and more good videos and good projects on youtube...
By Braza
Come on guys. A little more patience. :)
After all, we already can see some changes since the start of this new "Administration".
For example: We have been seeing a lot of feedback from GS Software design/support team lately. Like Mr. Minh Nguyen (Technical Support Engineer)... and even Mr. Ghaleb Khadra (GRAPHISOFT Head Office).
As we all know, these times have been hard, but I am pretty sure GS is preparing a hell of a show next week.
Just one more week. :wink:
By daviiiiidave
I'm excited too. Hopefully they can wipe off the dust from last year's keynote for 23.

Fingers crossed!
By leceta
bouhmidage wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:44 am
runxel wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:33 pm
your products are best in class, but it suffers from your silence. Shame!
This is the best phrase i ever read ! The ArchiCAD rival isn't a powerfull tool, but it's marketing strategy is well done.
and it seems that GS Team is reading here, marketing stratefy is changing, more Events, More communication, more posts on social media, and more good videos and good projects on youtube...
Yeah, also feeling more feedback from graphisoft crew lately. And is such a food feeling!
By JSN
Well, at least they try but support is actually not that helpful in most cases. I have the feeling though that they are either struggling a bit internally to communicate with the different departments and regions or they just pretend to put priority in specific issues and then never come back to you again.

However,
'food feeling'
sounds great.