Laszlo - to give you some more detail I will also say that:
- both of us "send and receive" consecutively to review work that each had done
- the dimensions in question were in a "detail" view
- lines, polylines, and hatches in the detail did update upon the firdt round of "send and receive"
- when my colleague selected the details and moved, subsequently crtl-z and re-sent, then the details showed up on my end
things that I have not looked into yet:
- whether we are on the exact ArchiCad 23 build on both ends
- do port configurations have anything to do with this?
What are your thoughts?
LaszloNagy wrote: ↑Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:08 pm
cmartonffy wrote: ↑Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:59 am
Using Archicad 23 build 4006 on both machines and BIMserver 2020.1 we experienced dimensions on details that do not update when updated by the team member that created them.
Once the dimension was modified (moved stretched) and then "send and receive" re-executed, dimensions updated.
Has anyone else experienced this?
So you are saying that one User updates dimensions in his Archicad copy, sends changes to the server, then you receive changes and after receiving changes those dimensions are not updated in your Archicad copy?