The Global ARCHICAD Community

Stay informed. Get help. Share your knowledge.

Modelling and drafting in ARCHICAD. (Example: How can I model a Roof soffit/fascia?)

Moderators: Karl Ottenstein, LaszloNagy, ejrolon, Barry Kelly, gkmethy

By anto_bg
How do I change the thickness of these lines in the window settings?
Attachments
Window1.png
Window1.png (24.63 KiB) Viewed 83 times
By LaszloNagy
Select the Window, go to its settings Dialog, and check which Pens are used for those lines.
Then go to the "Options > Element Attributes > Pens & Colors" Dialog and modify the Pen Weight value of those Pens.

Please note that there can be multiple Pen Sets defined for a Project, and Pen Set settings are saved as part of Views so Pen Sets may change when you activate saved Views.
By anto_bg
Thank you, Laszlo! Yes, I managed to make the lines thicker but there is a new challenge now. How to make the cut lines of the windows dashed.....
Attachments
WIN.png
By LaszloNagy
Well, that is easy.
In the "Window Settings" Dialog, go to the "Floor Plan and Section" panel, make sure the "Floor Plan Display field is set to "Symbolic".
Then check the "Override Object's Line Types" checkbox and specify your Line Type in the "Symbol Line" field.

Window-SymbolLineTypes.png

If the "Floor Plan Display field is set to "Projected" or "Projected with Overhead" or "Overhead All", then you will have "Uncut Lines" and/or "Overhead Lines" fields (you will not be able to override the Cut Lines then).